Snowie Baby

Friday, August 14, 2009




ahhh.. im so bored!!! bring me out for a walk pls pls!! =)

at tg rhu today









i think i saw maxxxy!!






here he comes.. though he always doesnt seem to care much about me, i still like him alot! wooof.





they are maxxy's lovely parents!


on the way home.......










" can i come tg rhu again? i will love to meet all my friends "





i was so bored at home today. jie jie went for work, mommy went to sch. so i
spent my afternoon sleeping and wondering ard the hse.
when mommy came back,
i was hoping very much to
go for my evening walk earlier cos it seemed as if its going to rain anytime!
oh well, luckily it didnt!
so
i went tg rhu for my evening walk today and met and played with daisy, sasha max and zackt!
wooof.
happy.
hope to see u guys soon!
gonna take a nap now.. zzzzzz..
snowie.


1 Comments:

  • At August 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hi Snowie! Great running into woo and family today. Me soo very happy too, today me saw lots of furpals and gals and all the kind humans with them! Woo look so komfy sleeping with the cushions!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics.
    Have a great weekend and see you again!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home