Snowie Baby

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Love swimming on Sundays!

i want to swim, can you let me out?


Swimming with my friend, russell, who loves to knock against me as a form of announcing his arrival.
Rover, the St Bernard big boy is afraid of water, i used to be like this

My family brings me to pasir ris every sunday for a fun-filled day of running and swimming. I used to be afraid of water and would only envy others who jumps in and out of the pool with ease. My mommy and my jiejie thought of a plan, they carried me into the water and gradually, whenever i'm at pasir ris, my first visit was to jump into the pool for a refreshing swim and play with many fur buddies.How i wish the other fur buddies at Tg Rhu are able to join me as well.woof woof



Hmmm, someone's poo poo..sniff sniff.. I love to make friends, sniff sniff..Hihi, what's your name?
Delicious! Yummy food after a refreshing shower, many thanks to Rover's daddy for the bone

Time to go home, i'm always so happy after sunday's swimming session.Is dinner ready? i'm hungry!


Goodbye..i'm counting down to the next sunday, cant wait to swim again..
PAWS AND KISSES
SNOWIE


















































































3 Comments:

  • At July 25, 2009 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hi Snowie! Today we were at the botanical gardens with Zackt, Kintaro, Serve and also Yoda & Maya! Got caught in the rain but had a wonfur-ful time!
    See you!

     
  • At July 26, 2009 at 8:49 PM , Blogger the_Dogfather said...

    Wooo, join us at the Botanical gardens next time yah! Errr...i scared of water so i pass on the swimming ;p

     
  • At July 26, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Snowie Baby said...

    hello maxxy and zackt...
    Hope to see you guys at botanical gardens next time too...miss playing with the both of you, i went to pasir ris today to practice my swimming skills..so that i can teach u guys swimming next time..
    paws and kisses...miss u zackt and maxxy.=) woof woof

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home