Snowie Baby

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A short Update

blogger has got someproblems so i cant upload any pictures today.

anyways, i went tg rhu for my evening walk today. and i met maxxy and zackt there as well! it has been a long time since i last met the two charming huskies. happy happy!!

mommy decided to make my walk today longer than usual to help me lose some pounds. i was so tired by the time we reached the car but managed to walk over to say bye to maxxy zackt and serve. after which, we drived over to leisure park to get some yogurt ice cream which i shared with my mommy.


im gonna go get some slp before jie jie and mommy bring me down for my night walk.

good night everyone.


love, snowie.


ps: maxx daddy and mommy are so sweet to develop pictures for me! thanks thanks! appreciate it alot. =) wooof.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home