Snowie Baby

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleeping Session in the car

look at my scarf! my mommy and jie jie helped to put it on. eeee. but i dont like it!

i love car rides where i get to slp.. snoreee.






today me went ecp for my evening walk. both my mommy and jie jie were not free so i walked with ah ma and ah gong so no pictures today! but i enjoyed my walk. woooof! promise to upload more pictures next time!
im feeling sleepy again. going to treatland now! gd night everydog and humans. =) wooof.

2 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2009 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hi Snowie! we were at the beach too yesterday evening. Kool pics, red really is your color!! Hope your diarrhea's all gone!

    Cheers
    Maxx

     
  • At July 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Snowie Baby said...

    yes i read yr blog. if only i could get to see u there.

    yep. me love reddd! its not all gone but its getting better. thanks!! woooof.


    love, snowie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home