Snowie Baby

Friday, July 31, 2009

A day at Tg Rhu

we goldens like to chew. look at me and king and u'll understand why.
this is king and takeru! isnt he the cutest boy!




patches the pretty.

logan, the handsome golden who eyes me whenever im ard. i like him! he has a big head and cute eyes.



me me me!





time for a water break!




we met serve and his family! i like them, they always pat me when they see me.






handsome right!






when 3 goldens come together. daisy, me and sasha!








lets enjoy being unleashed!







chloe our long lost friend!


hello everyone! my evening walk was great. i met most of my friends there, even long lost friend--chloe. and my, she has grown! we couldnt really recognise her anymore. had a round of catching and playing with daisy and sasha after which we continued on with our walk till my friends come.



my mommy and jie jie realised that my stamina has dropped and hoped to help me lose some weight ( fats ). oh noooo... i shall not think about it.

anyhowl,
A picture speaks a thousand words. look how happy im with my friends!


im gonna hit the sack, im tired from the walk. good night everyone!



love, snowie.

2 Comments:

  • At July 31, 2009 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Yas said...

    Kool pics, wish we were there but we went to beach as mommy had something to pick up around there..Glad to see you're feeling better and having a great time with other furfriends! See woo sooon..!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

     
  • At August 1, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Snowie Baby said...

    yes yes! hope to meet u and fam soon! =) see woo soon! =) take care maxxy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home