Snowie Baby

Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Post

Hello My Beloved Fur Buddies:

This is my new online diary, inspired by my wonderful fur buddies!




My baby photos:

Tired after a round of mischevious activities

My first car ride


My Sleeping Territory:




Drooling, mommy and jiejie always give in to me and share with me half of their beds..


My Fur Buddies:

I made many friends during my daily walks, my family brings me to many different places and the place where my largest group of friends come from is Tg Rhu. Naming them are Maxxy(The calm and gentle boy), Zackt(The charming adorable boy), Serve(The handsome collie), Kintaro(The tallest gentleman) and many others.=)woof...

They are just like my big brothers, protecting me

LASTLY: MY FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME....<3
PAWS AND KISSES:
SNOWIE





























2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home