Snowie Baby

Sunday, October 11, 2009

unpleasant

hello there everyone! im here today to share my unpleasant experience at the dog park today.
firstly, a male jack russell tried to hump me. family tht its not too bad as i know how to protect myself. but things got bad when tt little jack russell started grinding his body on me and growling fiercely, wanting to bite me. the dog was practically trying to hump all the dogs in the park and even bit a dog when he disallowed him to do so. the owner didnt care until my mommy and jie jie were looking for the owners. they came and immediately pushed the blame on me that im on heat when in fact i wasnt. he even added that since im not on heat, my family shuld allow his dog to hump me as i wont get pregnant. fam got angry as that was very irresponsible of him to say that. he even requested fam to get me out of the dog park because fam should hold on to me when its his dog thats coming after me all along. there were some disputes and the owner left shortly after.

spoilt my sunday.
ridiculous owner. irritating dog.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home