Snowie Baby

Sunday, September 20, 2009

long time no see!

hello everyone!
i know ive been missing for quite some time.
but its not my fault! my internet connection was down for many days.
only had the chance to get mommy to blog for me now!
i decided not to eat my dinner and get someone to blog for me first!
havent been taking photos, so im gonna show some of my baby
pictures to my dear pawpals and humans!
















my face has gt two different shades when i was young! my family
tht i look like a baby monkey!
woof.




im tired from my activities of the day.
me went pasir ris for a golden retriver gathering.
so many goldens came today!
ive made a few pawpals and hope to see them again!
zzzzzzzzzz.
gd night to all!






1 Comments:

  • At September 21, 2009 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hello Snowie, remember moi? Whoa...you look very cute as a puppy, bet your mommy cant pick you up like that anymore now huh..? Anyway we know tomorrow's your barkday so drop by my blog tomorrow, mommy made something for woo!! Have a great week ahead precious!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home