Snowie Baby

Monday, September 7, 2009

when we go swimming.

hello all!
hmm. wait, let me get my pawdicure first!
ahh. it feeels great!
this is my new toy from my mommy, miss stitch- her nose is gone within seconds. oh well,
i like her more like this!


my early birthday gift from mommy!
a chicken-flavoured nylon bone!
i love it!


in the process of tearing off the nose.



these are the pictures from tanjong beach- sentosa!

this is my best pawddy, russelll!!
we had so much fun there, we played continuously for 6 hrs!
hes such a nice pawddy to play with.
cant wait for next wk to see him and his daddy again!



russell looking for me!




i was playing fetch ( thats a floating board) with mommy
and jie jie in the sea!








i play fetch with wooden sticks as well.






swim swim swimmm!!




i love swimming!
i went tg rhu for my evening walk today. and i met daisy and sasha and chloe!!
i miss them! didnt get to see and play with them recently.
and when we were about to leave, we met zaackt and his mommy!
his mommy always give me pats, ( though zackt will get jealous, but nvm! ) i like her!
wooof.
im still tired from the swim on sunday. gonna take a nap. see u guys at pawland!
wooof.


1 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hi Snowie! Wow, pawdicure sounds pawfect! Your birthday gift came like dat or dat's after you've done some modifications to it..? Sure looks like you and Russell are having loads of fun! You guys got sun block on? See woo!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home