Snowie Baby

Saturday, April 24, 2010

preeeeezies!!








guess who gave me these lovely things!
its maxxy and family!!
its a squeaky kong which i can play with even in the water and the cutest bowl ever!
its now my water bowl.
thank you so much maxxy and yr daddy and mommy!
and its great seeing woo all healthy and happy again.
licks and kisses.
earlier today, my mommy and sissy think tt i'll feeel cold now tt its raining almost every other day.
they forgot i got a thick coat of fur!
zzzzz.



im gonna get you!






wonder what will make me do tricks and jump onto the coffee table?

yea, ure right, its FOOOOOD. i can do EVERYTHING with food.













im going tg rhu so much more often now cos siglap park is infested with mosquitoes.. those irritaing little insects. and im having lots of fun there, meeting all my furpals and BIG green field to run about.
maxxy's daddy says communicating with us fourlegged will make us understand humans more ( maxxy can understand everything his parents say and totally behave like a hu-dog) my family was so fascinated by what maxxy can do and mommy started talking to me non stop.
someone help me.




7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home