Snowie Baby

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tuesday tuesday!

on thurs, i went to ecp for a swim at the beach!
along with my furpal bailey.
it was a last min decision so by the time we got there, it was already pretty dark.
nevertheless,
i had a ohhh so fun time! again soon plreessss!!
" come on, let me rest a while! "

"sniff sniff"
" new neighbour! i hope they like me! "






it has been raining for the past few days so the people at home gets bored
when they cant bring me out for a walk so they decided
to dress me up.
-.-

rain rain go away, come again when theyre not so bored.


















ps: mommy wants to apologise for the late updates and not being able to visit some
of woo's blogs as her exam is ard the corner and she says she needs to study
but i see most of the time was spent procrastinating! oopss.
have a wonderful day~


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home