Snowie Baby

Sunday, March 28, 2010

socks =( & FOOOOOOD =)~~~

*chop chop chop*
chew chew chew


* sniff sniff*
i smell something GOOOOD. ^^

"come on, share some with mmmmee! "



"look at that! can i have EVERYTHING? ^^"




"no?"





" preeeese!! pretty pretty PLSS! "



my sis ended up giving me just one piece of egg, worse still,
they put me through
this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



SOCKS!
because they bought new kibbles for moi and ended up im allergic to it.
and i ended up scratching and scratching till my mouth bled and my paws too!
can u believe it? its fish flavour! i love it though..
so they decided to feed it to the stray dogs we found outside my swimming place.
im sure they'll like it! ^^






which means, i can have home cooked food for the next
couple of days!
yummmmmyyy.










6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home