Snowie Baby

Saturday, August 22, 2009

pictures overload!

brush teeth!


maxxy's daddy always check my teeth and compliment them.

so i must not disappoint him and maintain them.

dinnnner time!!





i love mommmmy!




this is my ah ma and mommy!



two attacking me!! unfair!







when the 4 of us come together and gether! woof.








this is what happened when im so worn out after my morning walks.





today, i decided to slp with my toys.



i love bubble tea too u know? rmb to buy one for me the next time!


yes, what cha looking at?


BEFORE

AND
AFTER.

my family likes it when im dry, they say im prettier tt way.
wad do u think?
woof.





you can count on me, i'll stay faithful to you all my life.








hello all fur friends!





me went tg rhu for me evening walk today.
i met chloe sasha and daisy!
i had a round or two games with them beofre continuing my walk.
by the time we finished the walk, i was bushed.
nevertheless, im so excited for tmr's trip to sentosa! my first time!
im gonna go there to play frisbee and swim and to make many new
fur friends if there are any. wooooof!
hope to see my fur friends there as well.
tata.
goodnight everyone.
happy 11th month to me and myself!! wooof.
im gonna be a teenager soon!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home