Snowie Baby

Thursday, February 11, 2010

wonders of food and my neighbouhood friends~!

HELLO everyone..
im back!
wanted to introduce to all of woo, my neighbourhood friends!
furbuddies whom i play with every evening!

firstly, this is LANA- the choc lab
showing off the trick none of us can do!
isnt she good?
NEXT UP, meet the CHARMING golden, BUDDY!
isnt he the just so charming?



this is oly, a husky mix golden.
we meet him quite very often but not everyday.
hes fun to be with too!



ok, this picture is R21,
not suitable for the young ones!
as u can see, lana is still having her heat. so
that explains what buddy is doing,



our everyday hobby--- to chase each other around the field.









earlier today, my evil hu-man family is eating some nice smelling fried rice
infront of me.
so i tried,
pretending im not looking( actually looking through the side of my eye)
hoping they will drop some food on the floor.





since its not working, i'll pretend i CLOSE MY EYES.
pretend im not looking....





it worked it worked!!!
i got a small piece of egg!










okay, tts definitely not enough, how about let me eat it from the bowl?
i promise i'll leave somemore for woo!






NO?





fine then.
they gave me my salmon treat after tt , i gulped itdown so fast they couldnt take a picture of me
in action.
my thurs was great!
hope yrs is too!
love, snowie






8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home