Snowie Baby

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

mud spa recommendation!


last week, we went to pasir ris to get my long deserved
body mud spa.
its only available during rainy days and its
on a first come first serve basis.
me got lucky to get there first andwilling to share it with angel, my good friend.
we had a funtastic time, our skin feels pawsome!
how do i look?
These are the few pictures taken at tg rhu during my evening walk.

patches always eagerly trying to get my attention.
woof.
cutie!




i see a fur pal coming my way! faster friend! me wanna play!!
woof






this is patches, mommy, and my tail.


getting ready to go to the market!!

wooof.




perhaps i should get some rest first?




perhaps play dress up?




no, i guess,
being combed is the best of all!
woooooof!



1 Comments:

  • At September 2, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Yas said...

    Hi Snowie! My, my, looks like you had loads of fun! the mud spa sure is very inviting..! With that outfit you're wearing to the market, i'm sure you'll be attracting loads of attention!! Stay cheery and hope to see woo again!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home